It seems that the fun doesn’t stop at humans - a Swedish elk had to be cut free
from an apple tree after having a long
and heavy night on the hard stuff.
It is believed the animal tried to reach the higher fruit and suddenly got
stuck into an apple tree after eating
fermented apples . Local fire crews had to cut off some limbs (as in branches,
not legs) in order to free the elk.
Once
free, the drunken deer had a bit of lie down on the grass and after eating some
food to regain some energy, she visibly improved. Then she went in the woods
nearby, presumably to sleep off the effects of her big night out.


I saw this story on the news, how funny! You wouldnt believe that fermented apples could cause such a reaction in an elk! I am pleased that the Swedish rangers came to his rescue and left him to sleep off the booze, I wonder if he had a sore head the next day?
ReplyDelete